Coyne Recruitment work with the leading and most reputable organisations across the Employability and Skills sector. We are currently looking to support a fantastic organisation recruit for highly skilled Employment Advisors
Employment Advisors are the front line staff, with the main purpose of the role to support unemployed jobseekers (participants) with finding and sustaining employment, engage with employers and make local communities aware of the benefits of our service.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Meeting with jobseekers, identifying any challenges and barriers with finding employment.
- Addressing a variety of barriers to employment with empathy and compassion.
- Building long lasting relationships with clients to ensure a professional and holistic approach.
- Identifying clients’ needs and requirements through detailed diagnostics.
- Putting together SMART weekly action plans to ensure the client is moving closer to employment.
- Be able to motivate clients whilst ensuring an engaging working environment.
- Networking with local employers to sell your clients skills and abilities, whilst utilising the Employer Engagement team.
- Offering information, advice and guidance relating to the clients circumstances.
- Completing Better Off Calculations and benefit advice.
- Booking jobseekers to any relevant training courses including customer service, security, hospitality, personal development, IT literacy and many others.
- Supporting jobseekers with CV writing and job application process.
- Liaising with employers to identify any employment opportunities for the jobseekers.
- Outreach work – promoting products and services within the local community.
- Able to work in a fast-paced working environment and be able to excel at meeting strict targets and KPI’s.
- Able to prioritise workload and tasks ensuring high efficiency and productivity
- The ability to work under pressure in a high-performance environment.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Well-developed IT skills, including MI systems, spreadsheets and diary management, email, data security.
- Self-motivation and self confidence
- Negotiation, ability to challenge.
- Ability to work to Key performance indicators and challenging targets
- Administration, strong accuracy, numeracy and literacy, strong integrity
- Ability to network and promote the organisation.
- Time management and strong organisation skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,250.00-£26,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Apply here: If this role is of interest to you, please express your interest by completing the form and uploading your CV.